By Charlie Haynes
Read Online or Download 12 Steps to "Truly Knowing Jesus" PDF
Best christian reference books
The e-book of Proverbs is the place to begin of the biblical knowledge culture. yet how did person proverbs, directions and poems come jointly to shape many of the collections we have now this present day? Katharine Dell explores the prospective social contexts for this diverse fabric within the royal courtroom, knowledge colleges and pop culture.
The results of over thirty years of study and lecturing, Paul via Mediterranean Eyes is a ground-breaking learn of Paul's first epistle to the Corinthians. Bailey examines this canonical letter during the lenses of Paul's Jewish socio-cultural and rhetorical heritage and the Mediterranean context of the Corinthian recipients.
At a time while outdated testomony and New testomony stories are thought of to be very diverse initiatives, this significant new paintings by way of Charles Scobie deals an method of biblical theology intended to absorb the total sweep of divine revelation. finished in scope, this booklet covers each element of biblical theology.
In 1981 a sequence of likelihood encounters led me to take part within the excavation of an archaeological website in Israel. Early on, our excavation printed that the positioning were the scene of a outstanding sequence of occasions that lets tie to precise biblical texts. operating with these and different texts, i've been pushed to check similar archaeological, anthropological, topological, geographical, and ancient proof.
- My Flesh Is Meat Indeed: A Nonsacramental Reading of John 6:51-58
- The Tabernacle, A Journey of Faith
- The Divine Library of the Old Testament, Its Origin, Preservation, Inspiration, and Permanent Value; Five Lectures
- 1-2 Corinthians (New Cambridge Bible Commentary)
- The Historical Reliability of the New Testament: Countering the Challenges to Evangelical Christian Beliefs (B&H Studies in Christian Apologetics)
Extra resources for 12 Steps to "Truly Knowing Jesus"
12 Steps to "Truly Knowing Jesus" by Charlie Haynes